Festival Printemps Musical 2017
Festival Printemps Musical 2017 in Chamonix Mont-Blanc
The "Printemps Musical" Festival is back in Chamonix Mont-Blanc!
The 16th edition of the "Printemps Musical" Festival is to take place from Saturday 18th to Saturday 25th March 2017.This year the artsitic program will surprise you, entertain you, amaze you, question you.
From 18th to 25th March, there are 6 concerts of classical music and world music:
- Saturday 18th March, at 8:30pm, Barbouze de chez Fior - contemporary classical.
- Tuesday 21th March, at 8pm, Stories of guitars at the EMDI Auditorium. Presentation of 40 guitars from all over the world in a concert followed by conference.
- Wednesday 22th March, at 5pm, Zebrichon at the MJC. Musical show for children from 2 to 7 years old. Conte pop-up.
- Thursday 23th March, at 7 pm, Telegram - Concert Folk Songs.
- Friday 24th March, at 8:30 pm, Jeremy Nattagh and Adele B. - Hang, didgeridoo.
- Saturday 25th March, at 8:30 pm, Bukatribe - Beatbox Concert, alternative choir.
Open your ears, close your eyes, the adventure seems beautiful!
|Price (under 12 years old):||8€|
Find the Event