April will definitely be an eventful month in Chamonix! Before the 2nd edition of Musilac, Chamonix residents and tourists will have five days full of magic.
After a first successful edition last year, Magic Mont-Blanc festival will return for a second edition, happening between 10th-14th of April.
As a result of last year's immense success, the 2nd edition of Magic Mont-Blanc festival will last five days, and it will include many outstanding performances.
Alongside the famous Eric Antoine, artistic director of this current magic festival, Ben Rose, Blake Eduardo and Calista Sinclair, who had already participated in the first edition, will return to Chamonix to present their innovative shows.
Moreover, many novelties will be included this year, such as stage close-ups, shows for young audience and workshops on magic. Great names doing magnificent performances - the 2nd edition of Magic Mont-Blanc Festival will surely bring magic in Chamonix for five days.
The 2nd edition of Magic Mont-Blanc festival line-up
Wednesday, 10th of April, 8 p.m.: You will meet Eric Antoine and many artists on the Majestic stage. Stand-up artists, visual numbers, mentalism ... An eclectic program that should delight all audiences!
Thursday, 11th of April:
- 6 p.m.: stage close-up - Moulla.
- From 8 p.m.: Between comedy and illusion, Ben Rose, accompanied by his pianist, invites you into his offbeat and poetic universe.
Friday, 12th of April:
- 6 p.m.: stage close-up - Ben Rose.
- From 8 p.m.: Blake Eduardo has powers, and it's not his fault. Through his absurd or poetic numbers, he tries to control when he does not suffer them. Then he will play music with his heart with all his breath.
Saturday, 13th of April:
- 4:30 p.m.: Calista Sinclair, How to become a magician in less than 57 minutes? Coming to see this show you will spend 57 minutes from the Muggle state to that of apprentice magician. But of course, and everything between us, it will be necessary to keep carefully the secret!
- 6 p.m.: stage close-up - Blake Eduardo.
- From 8 p.m.: Zack & Stan - Even more wickedly magical, a spectacular show, an incredible story. Enter the adventure!
Sunday, 14th of April, from 8 p.m.: You will meet Eric Antoine and many artists on the Majestic stage.
Tickets were made available starting today, 14th of January.
More information on prices and/or schedule or at 04 50 53 75 17 (Cultural Services of Chamonix).
Stay updated on latest news regarding the 2nd edition of Magic Mont-Blanc festival.