While the weather is getting better, the Alpine Museum has prepared many extraordinary surprises for everyone who is passionate about culture, regardless of their age.
Offering a family-friendly programme, the Alpine Museum will be open from the 6th of April until the 5th of May 2019, every day (except for Tuesdays) from 10 am to noon and from 2 pm to 6 pm.
The programme of the Alpine Museum from April 6th to May 5th
- Tibois makes his museum and you? Animated reading on the 19th of April, from 3 pm. After listening to the adventures of Tibois, the participants can play with the works of the museum. They can classify them, expose and photograph their "mini-museum". From 3 years old, reservation is required, limited places. 4 € per participant.
- Who is who in Chamonix? Balmat, Whymper, Vallot ... Who are these heroes? At the Musée Alpin and in the streets of Chamonix, discover and find those who have marked the history of the valley. On the 26th of April from 10 am and on the 3rd of May from 3 pm. From 6 years old, reservation is required, limited places, 4 € per participant.
- Rallye selfies: objective 7 places! One travel diary, seven works, seven places and seven memorable memories. Remove your notebook at the Musée Alpin and go on an adventure in the streets of Chamonix-Mont-Blanc. Discover the city, its history, immortalize these moments and leave with a personalized memory. From 3 years old, 4 € per participant, includes one entry to the Alpine Museum for each person and 1 booklet per family.
- In the assault of Mont-Blanc. On the 10th and 24th of April, discover the collections related to the iconic mountain and follow in the footsteps of the men and women who have conquered the mighty mountain. For adults, reservation is required, limited places, fee: entrance to the museum.
- History of a valley, on the 17th of April. From yesterday to today, discover the metamorphoses of the valley Chamonix Mont-Blanc, a rural area turned upside down by the first ascent of Mont Blanc and the development of the mountain tourism. From 10 years old, reservation is required, limited places, fee: entrance to the museum.
- Ephemeral tables, land art workshop, on the 8th and 15th of April. After a visit to the museum in search of inspiration, it will be your turn to create your landscape painting. From 3 years old, reservation is required, limited places, € 4 per participant, cancellation possible in case of bad weather.
Reservation until the day before the activity, before 17h.
04.50.55.29.46 / email@example.com
Alpine Museum, 89 avenue Michel Croz, 74400 Chamonix-Mont-Blanc.