THE RENAISSANCE WALK SERIES– 2020
Nowadays, more than ever, we need to unwind and find ways to improve our physical & mental well-being, as the prolonged confinement has taken its toll on all of us.
Join Chamonix professional photographer, Teresa Kaufman, in one of her healing and enlightening "Renaissance Walks", which take place in one of Chamonix's most pristine environments.
Originally designed for nature photographers, Teresa Kaufman hosts this walk for all visitors who can fully appreciate the majestic surroundings, the lovely music of birds songs, the discovery of rare flowers and the subtle odours of fields of wild grass.
The walk will take place in the late afternoon in an isolated Les Houches neighbourhood. Due to its magnetic and positive energy, the unique environment for this walk is healing and soothing. The warm light of the afternoon, the breathtaking views and the welcoming silence all contribute to an increased sense of well-being.
- Throughout autumn 2020 & winter 2020-2021;
- Every day from 4 p.m. Reservation is mandatory;
- Duration: approximately 3 hours;
- Meeting point: In front of the SNCF Les Houches train station, 440 route de la Gare, 74310 Les Houches;
- Price: 60 € per person with a minimum of 2 persons. 120€ for one person. A reduced price will be offered to young children.
- A maximum of 4 people on a walk. In order to respect the safety measures of social distancing, this Discovery and Photo walk is proposed on a private One to One basis for individual solo travellers, couples or very small families;
- Contact Teresa on her website www.teresakaufman.com or at +33 6 08 95 89 42.