Arrival of Father Christmas, street shows, christmas shows... Check out here the Chamonix-Mont-Blanc Valley events program for the month of December 2022.
CHAMONIX CHRISTMAS MARKET
Opening hours: from 15 December 2022 to 3rd January 2023, every day from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m.
A market made up of wooden chalets on the Place du Triangle de l'Amitié (in front of the Tourist Office and the Church of St Michel in Chamonix).
Many craftsmen, producers, artists, traders,... will present their products: decoration, sweet products & confectionery, crafts, Christmas gifts, spices, teas, herbal teas, local savory products, every day from 2:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Sales and food tasting for the pleasure of the eyes of everyone.
The Parc Couttet and the Maison des Artistes will be reserved for activities and entertainment for children !
Access by public transport:
- Chamonix Center bus lines: 1, 2, 2B, 3, 14, 15 and 17;
- Mont-Blanc Express train, Chamonix station
- By car: Saint Michel covered car park and Outa car park
MAGIC CHRISTMAS IN LES HOUCHES
The village of Les Houches awaits you to celebrate with 3 shows not to be missed!
From 18 to 20 December 2022, 3 days of shows and entertainment on the village square of Les Houches around the Christmas chalets run by the associations of Les Houches to offer you Christmas products.
Schedule of events:
- Sunday 18 December 2022: Christmas tree lighting, Christmas Diamonds Christmas concert Monday,
- Monday 19 December 2022: “Les Dragons” mad stroll, concert by Pascal Popelier
- Tuesday 20 December 2022: Fire and LED light show with Cie Shay Le jongleur "Fire & Led show", musical entertainment with the Municipal Harmony of Les Houches and the arrival of Santa Claus.
SERVOZ CHRISTMAS MARKET
Opening hours: Sunday 11 December 2022 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Location: Center of the village, 74310 Servoz
Craft exhibition, association stands, sale of Christmas trees all day and meeting with Father Christmas.