Date: Thursday 19 January 2023 from 7 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
La Verte: Elevation drop of 870m D + timed. Descent marked but not timed.
Dry ascent in ski mountaineering, with at least one portage.
- Departure at 7 p.m. from the bottom of the Kandahar trail.
- Arrival at the hut at the start of the descent.
La petite verte: D+ 270 or 400m of your choice (during the hike). Marked descent on blue track.
Non-timed ski or snowshoe hike, more accessible due to its lower elevation.
- Itinerary identical to La Verte.
- Departure at 7:10 pm from the bottom of the Kandahar trail.
The registration price is 10 euros and includes:
- The bib and welcome gift;
- Timing and safety on the course;
- The arrival meal (mulled wine + soup)
- Prize giving and drawing of lots;
Presentation of a CAF, FFME or FFS license to register. Otherwise, a medical certificate of no contraindication to the practice of ski mountaineering will be required.
Compulsory equipment: Ski, ski boot, skins, poles, helmet with headlamp, bag with the possibility of attaching the skis.
Registration on: https://www.unautresport.com/evenement/2023-VerteEnvers
CSA EMHM phone: +33 4 50 53 76 22
Schedule Thursday 19 January 2023
Registration and collection of the bib from 4:45 p.m., in the building at the bottom of the track, route des trabets au houches. (Bellevue or Prarion car park).
- From 4:45 p.m., welcome of competitors on site.
- 7 p.m. Mass start of the race
- 7:10 p.m. Departure from the small green (not timed)
- 7:25 p.m. Arrival of the first competitors
- 8:45 p.m. Time barrier for arrival.
- Between 7:45 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. Refueling
- 9 p.m. Prize giving