- EasyJet - the great low cost carrier. Flying to Geneva from Belfast, Birmingham, Bournemouth, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, Liverpool, Gatwick, Southend, Stansted, Luton, Manchester, Newcastle. London Gatwick flies to Turin in Italy which is a 1hr45mins drive to Chamonix, Luton flies to Milan Malpensa in Italy which is 2hr45mins drive to Chamonix.
- Aerlingus - Flies from Dublin to Geneva as well as Lyon.
- British Airways - Flies from London to GVA, Lyon and Grenoble. A dozen daily flights to GVA.
- BMI Air - Birmingham, Cardiff, East Midlands, Manchester to GVA - London Heathrow, Manchester to Lyon.
- Jet2 - Leeds Bradford, Manchester from £ return to GVA
- Swiss Air - from Heathrow and London City (SWISS has up to 8 daily flights to Geneva).
- Air France - flies to Geneva from numerous UK cities.
Online flight search engines are often a great way to go when looking for the best deal.
Light Aircraft to the Chamonix Valley: there is a small airport in Sallanches, 25 km from Chamonix.
Contact: AMS Mont-Blanc Aviation + 33 (0) 4 50 58 08 99.
For more information: Geneva International Airport: +41 (0) 22 7177111