From December 2023, SERAC (Société d'Exploitation des Restaurants d'Altitude de Chamonix) becomes Maison des Drus, welcoming in a new era of mountain gastronomy in the mountains and the valley of Chamonix.
Maison des Drus is:
- 18 high-altitude restaurants, all located between 1807m and 3842m above sea level and close to Mont-Blanc, with in extraordinary sites in Megève and the Chamonix Valley.
- An offer for all tastes, from the high-end Savoyard brasserie to the snack to take away on the slopes or at the summit.
- A home-made kitchen in our workshop, where we produce everything ourselves, right down to the bread in our bakery or the chocolate in our chocolate factory.
- Employees, all passionate about their valleys, their land and the gastronomy they create
- A joint venture between the Compagnie du Mont Blanc and Beyond Places, a specialist in mountain hospitality (hotels, restaurants).
Visit their website: www.maisondesdrus.com
And their Page Facebook: www.facebook.com/maisondesdrus