Location : opposite the Gaillands lake next to climbing school. Route des Gaillands, 74400 Chamonix.
The adventure park has six different trails:
- 'Pitchoun' trail from 1 m to 1.30 m: adventure trail for children.
- 'Pitchoun+' trail from 1 m to 1.30 m: for little adventurers.
- Green trail from 1.30 m to 1.45 m: a trail for beginners.
- Blue trail from 1.45 m: a more difficult trail, a 'Family' trail.
- Red trail from 1.45 m: Tyrolean traverse - almost 600 m of cumulative zip lines.
- Black trail from 1.45 m: adrenaline guaranteed by "Tyrolean traverse" and 'step into the void'.
For groups, there is also the possibility of opening on request during the week days, but in this case, the reservation is mandatory. You can pay on the spot, but it is better to register before.
Phone: +33 4 50 53 00 88 & +33 4 50 78 26 49
The ticket gives you the right for 3 hours of activity.
Entrance ticket : On-site sale at the Compagnie des Guides Chalet in les Gaillands until 5.00pm.
- Adult (from 18 years) : €27, all trails except 'Pitchoun' and 'Pitchoun+' trail
- Junior (under 18 years, from 1.45m) : €24, all trails except 'Pitchoun' and 'Pitchoun+' trail
- Child (from 3 to 7 years, from 1.30m to 1.45m): €19
- Toddler (from 1.30m to 1.45m): €12, only 'Pitchoun' and 'Pitchoun+' trails
- Groups (5+ persons) : €24
- Reservation for groups of + 20 people.
This price includes safety equipment: helmet, harness with sling and carabiners
This price does not include gloves: 1€ per person.
Opening dates 2021
Reopening of the adventure park on Saturday 5 June 2021
From 1st July to 3 September 2021: daily from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Last entry at 6 p.m.
Sunday 15 August: from 1:30 p.m. to 7 p.m : entrance for the Guide Festival.
From Saturday 4 to Sunday 26 September 2021: only weekends and public holidays from 1.30 p.m. to 6 p.m. Last entry at 5 p.m.
In October: weekend 16-17 Oct, on Tuesday 19 Oct, on Thursday 21 Oct, weekend 23-24 Oct, Tuesday 26 Oct on Thursday 28 Oct and weekend 30-31 Oct. from 1:30 p.m. to 6 p.m. Last entry at 5 p.m.
Subject to weather conditions.