Location : opposite the Gaillands lake next to climbing school. Route des Gaillands, 74400 Chamonix.
The adventure park has six different trails:
- 'Pitchoun' trail from 1 m to 1.30 m: adventure trail for children.
- 'Pitchoun+' trail from 1 m to 1.30 m: for little adventurers.
- Green trail from 1.30 m to 1.45 m: a trail for beginners.
- Blue trail from 1.45 m: a more difficult trail, a 'Family' trail.
- Red trail from 1.45 m: Tyrolean traverse - almost 600 m of cumulative zip lines.
- Black trail from 1.45 m: adrenaline guaranteed by "Tyrolean traverse" and 'step into the void'.
For groups, there is also the possibility of opening on request during the week days, but in this case, the reservation is mandatory. You can pay on the spot, but it is better to register before.
Phone: +33 4 50 53 00 88 & +33 4 50 78 26 49
The ticket gives you the right for 3 hours of activity.
Entrance ticket : On-site sale at the Compagnie des Guides Chalet in les Gaillands until 5.00pm.
- Adult (from 18 years) : €28, all trails except 'Pitchoun' and 'Pitchoun+' trail
- Junior (under 18 years, from 1.45m) : €25, all trails except 'Pitchoun' and 'Pitchoun+' trail
- Child (from 3 to 7 years, from 1.30m to 1.45m): €20
- Toddler (from 1.30m to 1.45m): €12, only 'Pitchoun' and 'Pitchoun+' trails
- Groups (5+ persons) : €25
This price includes safety equipment: helmet, harness with sling and carabiners
This price does not include gloves: 1€ per person.
The park is closed.
Timetable : Opening from the 21st May 2022
- 21 May to 17 June: weekends and public holidays from 1:30 pm to 7 pm. Last entry 5 pm
During the week, opening on request for groups, bachelor/bachelorette parties...
- 18 June to 1st July: every afternoon from 1:30 pm to 7 pm. Last entry 5 pm
- 2nd July to 31 August: daily 10 am to 7 pm. Last entry 5 pm
- 1st to 4 September: every afternoon from 1.30 pm to 7 pm. Last entry 5 pm
- 5 to 25 September: weekends from 1:30 pm to 7 pm. Last entry 5 pm