- Monday to Friday from 12:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.;
- Saturday: 2 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.;
- Sunday: 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Every Wednesday from 19 September open from 4:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- 1 entry: € 6.00
- 5 entries: € 25.00
- Access to the room is with climbing shoes. Access prohibited for children under 6 years old.
- 6/14 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- The use of ropes and harnesses is not necessary.
- Prohibited magnesia
For more information call: +33 4 50 53 23 70
- Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 7.30 p.m.
- Sunday from 2 p.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Rates: 1 entry bodybuilding: €9.50
Sportswear, sports shoes and towel required.
Prohibited at least 16 years old. 16/18 years old with parental authorization + medical certificate.
No level required for the lessons, the coaches adapt to your level. All classes take place at the Center Sportif Richard Bozon except for senior classes on Monday and Tuesday.
Registration only for pilates (limited to 12 people).
Body Sculpt: a non-aerobic, muscle-toning class, usually focused on core strength.
Core Training: exercise a variety of muscles from hips, abs to shoulders.
Cardio / Body Sculpt: a strength training workout that combines flexibility and cardiovascular conditioning.
Pilates: exercises using special apparatus, designed to improve physical strength, flexibility, and posture, and enhance mental awareness.
Fitness classes schedule:
- Monday: Body Sculpt 9am-10am / Soft gym (Houches) 10:30am-11:30am (senior classes) / Body Sculpt 6:30pm-7:30pm / Cross Training 7:30pm-8:30pm.
- Tuesday: Pilates 9am-10am / Pilates (Houches) 10:30am-11:30am (senior classes) / Cardio step 6:30pm-7:30pm / CAF 7:30pm-8:30pm.
- Wednesday: CAF 9am-10am / HITT 6.30pm-7.30pm / Bien Etre 7:30pm-8:30pm.
- Thursday: Pilates (beginners) 9am-10am / Pilates (Chamonix) 10:30am-11:30am, Pilates (beginners) 6:30pm-7:30pm / Body Sculpt 7:30pm-8:30pm.
- Friday: Body Sculpt 9am-10am / Gentle gym (Chamonix) 10:30am-11:30am, CAF 6:30pm-7:30pm
- Fitness 1 lesson: €9.50
- Fitness area / Bodybuilding €19
Chamonix's Indoor Tennis
Opening hours: Indoor courts are open to the public.
Indoor courts available all year round by prior reservation.
Online reservation on www.viacham.fr.
- 1 hour indoor tennis for 2 people: €17.80;
- 1 hour of squash for 1 person: €9.00
2 synthetic tennis courts, 1 greenset and 2 quicks
- 1-hour session for two people (quick): €17.80
- 1-hour clay court for two people: €25.70
The tennis office is open every day from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and from 2:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Reservation at the tennis secretariat +33 4 50 53 28 40.
Closed to the public
Try ice skating in the cradle of many French ice hockey champions and of the French curling team. This cool activity is open in summer and wintertime.
Olympic track of 60 x 30 m.
1 adult ticket: €6.60
1 child ticket (6-18 years): €4.90
Free entry < 6 years.
Skates rental: €4.40
Family Card 6 tickets with skates: €49.00
More about rates, click here
Skate park - Free access
A park of more than 800m², with a bowl, an inclined plane, various modules, a table, ramps, rails and a beginners' area.
Enjoy an extraordinary activity, free of charge!