CLOSED to the public.
Following the health measures taken by the Government, the climbing hall is closed to the public until further notice.
We hope to welcome you back very soon!
1 entry: € 6.00
Children: € 4.40 (Forbidden for children < 6 years old. Children between 6 and 14 must be accompanied by an adult).
Access only with climbing shoes.
The use of ropes and harnesses is not necessary.
For more information call: +33 4 50 53 23 70
- Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday from 10 a.m. to 12 noon and from 2 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday from 9 a.m. to 12 noon
Following the health measures taken by the Government, please provide your health pass (negative PCR / Antigen Test less than 72 hours or vaccines up to date).
1 entry bodybuilding: €9.50
1 entrance bodybuilding / swimming pool / sauna / steam room: €18.50
Subscription 4 months Bodybuilding: €110.00
Subscription year Bodybuilding: €220.00
Included in the access: Abdos flash and Cross-Training
45 minutes of courses with qualified teachers.
For the morning courses, you must buy your ticket the day before. More information at the reception of the Sports Center.
Body Sculpt: a non-aerobic, muscle-toning class, usually focused on core strength.
Core Training: exercise a variety of muscles from hips, abs to shoulders.
Cardio / Body Sculpt: a strength training workout that combines flexibility and cardiovascular conditioning.
Pilates: exercises using special apparatus, designed to improve physical strength, flexibility, and posture, and enhance mental awareness.
Fitness classes schedule:
- Monday: Body Sculpt from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. / CAF from 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. / Cross Training from 7:30 p.m to 8:30 p.m;
- Tuesday: Pilates (beginners / intermediates) from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m . / Cardio step from 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. / Pilates (beginners / intermediates) from 7:30 p.m to 8:30 p.m;
- Wednesday: CAF from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. / HITT from 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. / Assault Bike from 7:30 p.m to 8:30 p.m;
- Thursday: Pilates (beginners) from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m / Pilates (beginners) from 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. / Body Sculpt from 7:30 p.m to 8:30 p.m;
- Friday: Body Sculpt from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. / Body Sculpt from 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. / HITT from 7:30 p.m to 8:30 p.m;
- Fitness 1 lesson: €9.50
- A 24-course card: €160.00 (no access to the weights room).
- Annual fitness card: €303.00
No lessons on public holidays.
For classes given in the morning, you must take your ticket the day before, unless you have a subscription.
|2 indoor courts - 2 squash courts
||8 clay courts - 2 synthetic clay courts
|2 quicks - 1 green set
||Club House - Restaurant
Indoor courts are open to the public
Online reservation on www.viacham.fr.
The opening of the Tennis secretariat every day from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon and from 2:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Closure of the secretariat on 13 September 2021.
For information, reservations and withdrawals of cards, please contact the reception of the sports centre.
Reservation at the Tennis secretariat: +33 4 50 53 28 40
- 1-hour session for two people (quick or interior): €17.80
- 1-hour squash: €9.00
- 1-hour clay court for two people: €25.70
For more information call: + 33 4 50 53 28 40
Try ice skating in the cradle of many French ice hockey champions and of the French curling team. This cool activity is open in summer and wintertime.
Olympic track of 60 x 30 m.
1 adult ticket: €6.60
1 child ticket (6-18 years): €4.90
Free entry < 6 years.
Skates rental: €4.40
Family Card 6 tickets with skates: €49.00
Adult Guest Card rate: €5.20
Children under (18 years) Guest Card rate: €3.80
3 days swimming pool/sauna/hammam/fitness room/ice rink with skates: €32.50.
More about rates, click here
Open to the public from Saturday 14 August to Sunday 29 August 2021 from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
For more information call: +33 4 50 53 12 36
Sports Field - Track and Field - Free Access
|Opposite the Ice Rink
||300 m Running track
|2 basketball courts
||2 handball courts
|Track and Field
Skate park - Free access
Enjoy an extraordinary activity, free of charge!