- From Monday to Friday: from 10:00 to 19:00
- Saturday and Sunday: from 10:00 to 19:00
- 1 entry: € 6.10
- Card with 10 entries: € 50.00
- Access to the room is with climbing shoes.
- Access prohibited for children under 6 years old.
- 6/14 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- The use of ropes and harnesses is not necessary.
- Prohibited magnesia
For more information call: +33 4 50 53 23 70
- From Monday to Friday: ffrom 10:00 to 19:00
- Saturday: from 10:00 to 19:00
- Sunday from 10:00 to 19:00
Rates: 1 entry bodybuilding: €9.50
Sportswear, sports shoes and towel required. Prohibited at least 16 years old.
16/18 years old with parental authorization + medical certificate.
No level required for the lessons, the coaches adapt to your level. All classes take place at the Center Sportif Richard Bozon except for senior classes on Monday and Tuesday.
Registration only for pilates (limited to 12 people).
Body Sculpt: a non-aerobic, muscle-toning class, usually focused on core strength.
Core Training: exercise a variety of muscles from hips, abs to shoulders.
Cardio / Body Sculpt: a strength training workout that combines flexibility and cardiovascular conditioning.
Pilates: exercises using special apparatus, designed to improve physical strength, flexibility, and posture, and enhance mental awareness.
Fitness classes schedule:
- Monday: Body Barre 9am-10am / Soft gym (Houches) 10:30am-11:30am (senior classes) / Body Sculpt 6:30pm-7:30pm / Cross Training 7:30pm-8:30pm.
- Tuesday: Pilates 9am-10am / Pilates (Houches) 10:30am-11:30am (senior classes) / Cardio step 6:30pm-7:30pm / CAF 7:30pm-8:30pm.
- Wednesday: CAF 9am-10am / HITT 6.30pm-7.30pm / Bien Etre 7:30pm-8:30pm.
- Thursday: Pilates (beginners) 9am-10am / Pilates (Chamonix) 10:30am-11:30am, Pilates (beginners) 6:30pm-7:30pm / Full Body 7:30pm-8:30pm.
- Friday: Body Sculpt 9am-10am / Gentle gym (Chamonix) 10:30am-11:30am, Cross Training 6:30pm-7:30pm
- Fitness 1 lesson: €9.50
- Fitness area / Bodybuilding €19
Chamonix's Indoor Tennis
Opening hours: Indoor courts are open to the public.
Indoor courts available all year round by prior reservation.
- Two quick courts (renovated)
- Two clay courts
- Two squash courts
Online reservation on www.viacham.fr.
- 1 hour indoor tennis for 2 people: €17.80;
- 1 hour of squash for 1 person: €9.00
2 synthetic tennis courts, 1 greenset and 2 quicks
- 1-hour session for two people (quick): €17.80
- 1-hour clay court for two people: €25.70
The tennis office is closed.
Court reservations or subscription purchases are made online with your valid Via Cham card at: www.viacham.fr
Opening times: From 14 August to 3 September 2023
- open from 14:00. to 17:00
Try ice skating in the cradle of many French ice hockey champions and of the French curling team. This cool activity is open in summer and wintertime.
Olympic track of 60 x 30 m.
- 1 adult entry: €6.80
- 1 adult entry reduced rate: €5.30
- 1 child entry: €5.00
- 1 child entry reduced rate: €3.90
- 6-entry card + skate rental: €50.00
- Annual subscription: €147.00
- Reduced rate annual subscription: €73.50
- Skate rental: €4.50
More about rates, click here
Skate Park - Free access
A park of more than 800m², with a bowl, an inclined plane, various modules, a table, ramps, rails and a beginners' area.
Enjoy an extraordinary activity, free of charge!