A public meeting is to take place at the Bicentenaire Hall
The final signing of the contract between this company that owns several altitude bars in winter sports resorts and the owner of the Le Savoy complex has taken place. And to formalize these news, a public information meeting of the project is scheduled on Monday 26th March 2018, at 6:30 p.m. at the Bicentenaire Hall.
The hotel will surf on current trends of the a new generation hotel industry
According to Alti-MAG, two price categories will be offered:
- the universe "La Folie Douce", with refuge atmosphere, fun, high technology for young people and athletes, but also for families. Rooms with 2, 4 or 6 beds;
- the universe “La Douceur Folle”, with luxury services ranging from double rooms to large lofts with spa and wellness access.
The restoration will also be of different types:
- "La fruitière", the restoration signature of La Folie Douce, gastronomic tendency;
- A restaurant with Savoyard specialties;
- Restaurant "Focacceria" for a simple, good and cheap Italian cuisine.
At the Folie Douce Hôtel in Chamonix, you'll also find: a Pro Shop/bar with DJ, a children's club, a video games room, swimming pool... and of course, an open nightclub open from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m., then inside the rest of the night! A concept that may please the British tourists, very present in the mountaineering capital!
According to Alti-MAG, the hotel will open all year long, except in November, very quiet month in Chamonix.
The concept Folie Douce Hôtel will be developed in other resorts like La Plagne, Val d'Isere, Serre Chevalier and Avoriaz.