You might wonder: what does psychological comfort have to do with skiing? And yet...
• Honestly, have you ever felt butterflies in your stomach while looking down at a slope which seems too steep for you?
• Have you ever become green of envy watching other skiers and snowboarders surpassing you, seemingly easily and effortlessly, on the slope?
• Have you ever been secretly praying for bad weather to arrive the next day (so you could skip skiing)?
Presumably, you are not alone about feeling that way. “Chamonix Porusski” will gladly help you to get rid of them! Private ski-and boarding lessons conducted in your native language by a professional and experienced Russian speaking instructor (or a French instructor and a Russian translator) is the shortest and best way to gain confidence on any run!
"Chamonix Porusski" will take good care of you and arrange private ski school lessons for adults and children. But not only!
We also arrange:
• Off-piste ski safari of any degree of difficulty with a professional high- mountain guide
• Tours of the famous glacier track “White Valley” with a guide
• Your leisure activities (Spa, shopping, heli-sightseeing, dog sledges, evening parties)
• Private trips to the nearby cities in France, Italy and Switzerland (Annecy, Geneva, Torino) for shopping and sightseeing
• Transfers to and from Geneva airport or any other airport
• And much more!
Get the most of your stay in Chamonix and make it genuinely enjoyable! Come and meet us at the Boardrider flagship store right in the center of Chamonix. We are there to answer all your questions and arrange the bookings
Every Saturday, Sunday and Wednesday between 17.30 and 18.30 hrs.
P.S. And don’t forget this: the demand for Russian speaking instructors and translator is huge during the high season. Don’t be late, book now!