Les Houches mountain bike park is very well equipped for downhill mountain biking, with a number of excellent trails of varying technical ability.
All these trails are easily accessible via the Prarion gondola lift.
You simply put your bike in the lift, and take an easy cable car ride to the top of the mountain and then, ride down!
Les Houches MTB Mountain Bike map
- You can download here Les Houches Mountain Bike trail map
Les Houches downhill: Three descents for different levels.
Try our downhill mountain bike runs! Three descents for different levels.
Starting from the top of the Prarion gondola cable car. A single varied trail through trees, undergrowth and meadows, more technical passages and gangways, ridgeline paths, forest sections, downhill sections and some wet spots! : In other words, an array of modules and routes in a unique setting.
- Alpages Respect descent: Medium difficulty
- Bouquetins descent: Difficult
- Chamois descent: Experts only
Start: 1,870m > Finish: 1,230m.
* Helmet and protective gear highly recommended; mountain bikes must be equipped with a suitable braking system.
All Les Houches runs were redeveloped by a team of professionals before the 2018 summer season!
A mountain biking trail guide is available here!