According to Compagnie du Mont Blanc, all the Chamonix ski areas will be open and accessible with lifts, except for the Top of Les Grands Montets.
The Grands Montets ski area
Access to the ski area will be via the 10-person Plan-Joran gondola. This winter, the lift will also be open to return back down to Argentière.
All the pistes from the Herse, Tabé and Retour Pendant chairlifts, as well as those from the Bochard lift will be accessible, as will be the Pierre à Ric home run. Without the "Top of Grands Montets", the playground will still be 90% of the ski area.
The Grands Montets ski area will partially open, if snow conditions allow it, during the weekends starting on November 17th 2018. Full or partial opening every day, depending on snow conditions, will begin on December 7th 2018.
Opening of the Chamonix Ski Resorts Winter 2018/19 and Sightseeing Attractions
- The Brévent-Flégère and Balme "Tour-Vallorcine" ski areas will open on December 8th 2018, depending on snow conditions.
- Les Houches ski area will open partially during the weekends starting on November 17th 2018, depending on snow conditions. Its full opening is scheduled for December 8th 2018.
- The Savoy, Vormaine and Planards ski areas will also open this winter.
- The Montenvers train will open every day from November 5th 2018. The télécabine and ice cave will open on December 15th 2018.
- The Tramway du Mont-Blanc will open on Saturday December 22nd 2018.
- The second section of the Aiguille du Midi cable car will also be operational this winter, the date will be announced soon.
To check prices / Ski passes, click here
To check out the opening hours of the lifts, click here
Find more informations on www.montblancnaturalresort.com