The Chamonix winter season officially kicked off with the Grands Montets opening last 7th December. But it's tomorrow that the real season starts: all the other ski resorts will all be opening from this Saturday 14th December onwards...
- Grands Montets ski resort: partial opening with the Lognan cable car, Bochard gondola and the Plan Joran, Plan Roujon and Marmottons chairlifts
- Les Houches ski are: Partial opening of les Houches ski area with the Prarion gondola
- Brévent-Flégère ski area: planned reopening for the winter season depending upon snow conditions
- Le Tour/Balme ski area: planned reopening for the winter season depending upon snow conditions
- Tramway du Mont-Blanc (TMB): reopening for the winter season
- Montenvers - Mer de Glace: the site is open with the Montenvers train, the Glaciorium and the Crystals Gallery
More informations on prices, dates, times and live status